Part 1: Rocket Your Radio and Podcast Bookings
This SpeakerTunity® ecourse, Rocket Your Radio and Podcast Bookings , is designed to give you EVERYTHING you need to get booked consistently! This includes branding yourself for maximum impact on air, the techniques to write a compelling can’t-miss pitch letter, creating a must-open subject line, critical podcast etiquette and where to find the hosts that will book you. Get up to speed through Rocket Your Radio and Podcast Bookings and count on a flood of clients from all your new show appearances!
· Module 1: Branding Yourself for Memorability and Appeal
- Learn what it takes to make you stand out to a radio show or podcast booker, so they will book you when comparing you to other guests in your genre. Discover some secrets that will help make your brand “energetically” appealing!
· Module 2: Writing a Compelling Pitch Letter
- Discover the secret sauce that goes into writing a compelling pitch letter. This module is the heart of this course. Master this skill and you will keep getting booked for life!
· Module 3: The Art of Writing a Gotcha Subject Line
- If you don’t capture them in the subject line, then your target hosts won’t even read your pitch letter. Learn exactly what to say in a subject line that will entice them to open your emailed pitch!
· Module 4: Dos and Don’ts of Pitching
- There is a certain amount of etiquette required in effectively pitching yourself when it comes to phone following. We’ve provided all the specifics to ensure the odds are in your favor when you start reaching out in person to introduce yourself once your email has been sent.
· Module 5: Finding Your Radio Shows and Podcasts
you’ve got your pitch, where you do sent it? We’ve provided everything you need
to know to identify and connect with hosts and producers. And we also have an
easy way for you to find these without having to do ANY research!
Part 2: More Nuances of Getting Booked
- Lesson #1 – 20 Factors That Tip the Scale in Your Favor as a Podcast Guest
- Lesson #2 -- How to Be a Formidable and Sought After Podcast Guest
- Lesson #3 --The Top Ways to Get on More Radio Shows and Podcasts in 2020
- Lesson #4 – How to Achieve Maximum Client Attraction from Your Podcast and Radio Interviews
- Lesson #5 – The Nuances of Finding and Booking Business Podcasts, Radio Shows and Videocasts
- Lesson #6 -- Crafting the Podcast Introduction Sheet That Turns You Into a “Must-Have” Guest (not completed webinar)
- Lesson #7 -- How to Write a Media Kit So Hot That Hosts Perfectly Showcase You & Your Offer (get booked training—Ken’s edited version)
- Lesson #8 -- How to Seduce Your Next Client From the Stage, Radio, Podcasts or Virtual Summits (drive them to 44 Ways or upload the ebook, too -- find it in CM/Marketing & publicity/RMT Marketing 2020)
- Lesson #9 -- How to Get Hot on the Virtual Summit Circuit
Special Gift—One Month Free 4 products: www.speakertunity.com/trials/